We have made a few changes to ensure your comfort when you visit us.
Always call before you visit
Please call or email to make an appointment for any reason. If you arrive without an appointment, we may not be able to see you.
Eyecare appointment booking
Our Eyecare Consultation allows for less close contact and gives better reassurance of your eye health as we use the latest technology to give 3D scans and ultrawide images of the eye. This is just £8 a month (£110 if pay as you go) on our Easy Eyecare Plan.
When you arrive
- Please wear a mask to your appointment.
- Please knock when you arrive and one of our team will greet you. The door will be locked to control the number of people in the Practice at a time.
- We will take your temperature using a non-contact thermometer and if your temperature is high, we will advise you seek medical advice and your appointment will be rearranged.
- You will be asked to use the hand sanitiser and/or wash your hands.
- Only one guest should accompany you to the appointment.
- Come to us before you do any shopping to limit the number of bags you bring into the Practice.
- Bring a bottle of water with you as we are unable to supply any refreshments at the moment.
- Our toilets are not be available for public use at this time.
- We will ask you to maintain a safe distance whenever possible as you move around the Practice.
- Please wash your hands when entering the consulting room.
When in the Practice
- We will have to get quite close for short periods of time. We will minimise the risks by keeping these periods of closer contact to an absolute minimum. Our team will be wearing PPE during your consultation.
- For Eyecare, we will be using our latest technology (upgrade fee) to examine the inside of your eyes to also minimise the contact time.
When choosing your new eyewear
- You will have an appointment on the same day as your Eye Examination to discuss your new glasses and for us to service your current ones. This will minimise the number of visits you need to make.
- Our frame stylists will discuss your eyewear and select frames for you to try. All our frames will have been sanitised before you try on and before going back on display.
- Only one guest should accompany you to the appointment. Ideally, they should join you when you are having your Eyewear Consultation if you wish to have their opinion on your new glasses.
- You will be asked to wash your hands and/or use the hand sanitiser before trying on frames.
- We will explain our interest free Easy Eyewear Plan for your new eyewear so you won’t need to compromise on quality or style.